Get That Bread!
A board game RPG about a park goose in search of some delicious bread.
POST-JAM PATCH NOTES:
- Fixed elemental damage calculations. (Also added x2 and x0.5 indicators to cards to communicate what they will do in combat)
- Fixed dice ranges - they now actually roll their full range of values. (Curse you, Random.Range)
- Fixed incorrect space connections
- Revamped EXP gain, level progression, HP gain, enemy damage scaling, and dice scaling with level
- Added D10s to late levels
- Fixed visual animation bugs with goose line art
- Allow for zooming and camera panning during dice assignment state
- Added UI Zoom buttons
- Elemental attack animation, particles, sounds
- Any excess damage dealt to enemies will be rewarded back as HP
- New hand-drawn font used throughout
- Added credits in-game
Programming: Adam Gincel, Alex Massenzio, Jake Lovrin
Art & Visual Design: Erin Duggins
Game Balance: Jake Lovrin
SFX Design: Pilot & Alex Massenzio
Music: Adam Gincel
Jake Lovrin as Distressed Park-Goer
Erin Duggins as Pigeon Packin' Heat
SFX Sources: freesound.org CC0
|Tags||Board Game, Deck Building|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Get That Bread v1.3.zip 51 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Fun and stylish with addicting gameplay, nice art, music, and sound FX. I look forward to the post-jam updates.
Very entertaining premise.
All around great game.